Post by Immanuel on Aug 25, 2015 16:56:34 GMT
Every human consists of two parts basically, a Body and a Spirit although the Spirit is under a delusion projected by the Body and the World. The point is that the Spirit is the real you while the Body is simply something that you believe is you; it is no more than an advanced primate. Our Spirits were put into these Bodies are part of a test to refine or sift forth the perfect specimens. The only way to succeed is to realize that what is written here is true and act and remove yourself from this delusion. The hardest part is to really believe that things are like this. The World with the Body in was never meant to be indulged in but it was a test from the beginning. Merely to pass the initial test of intelligence when it comes to the true nature of existence is a merit.
The official religious account concerning "Genesis" is not accurate nor literal but it was an ancient allegory with a distorted interpretation. The true account is that the empty Spirit, with a potential to be a mirror of God, was inserted into a Body and to grow under delusion which also many Spirits did and there are some people who have managed to reach their "dissolution" (permanent detachment from the Body). The path there can be very rocky and we are constantly exposed to new trials. An important point concerning the ancient allegory is that the initial "attachment to Body" was not a punishment, but a continuous reattachment (reincarnation) is a consequence of failure and another attempt at passing the "testing ground". Successful Spirits are released from this World together with their full consciousness and they become a phenomenon called Angel or Controller/Ruler (Malaikateh in Arabic), then basically by God's side and they can be counted as "mirrors of God" with their respective "Spirit name", for example mine is Emanujil (امنيل). An Angel basically shares God's qualities and has similar abilities given depending on what God grants. Control over the "flesh" (the "outer layer" of the world) can be one of them.
Hidden beneath your consciousness is a Spirit "copy", albeit imperfect, of God's Holy Spirit. Your Body is a distraction from letting it express itself. One must "master" their Body that they feel the Spirit from within. In traditional Abrahamic religions there is a phenomenon called Satan, but there is a misconception regarding that and it is not exactly a person but rather it is the instinctive impulses of the Body that are called Satan. The formula is simple: Avoid Satan, i.e. avoid impulses of the body triggered by the beast in you. The ancient 'Ten Commandments' was an early help on how to control oneself. About 2000 years ago, a man called Jesus (Eisua as original language transliteration) elaborated on the same decree and taught very good things, that unfortunately "sectarians" corrupted and turned into worship of the same man which is against the very 'Ten Commandments' he elaborated upon.
In Buddhism and Hinduism the same ancient knowledge has been kept for centuries, in Buddhism from the Buddhas which word means "enlightened" very similar to that of the prophet of Arabic called 'Nabi' (also meaning enlightened or with insight). They taught abstention from the flesh as well.
I can compile a list of things that one can do which will improve the perception of the Spirit.
- Abstain from foodstuffs that make the beast physically dependent, e.g. sugar, alcohol, tea, coffee, drugs.
- Avoid emotional outbursts, especially those of anger.
- Avoid getting into habits of a "lifeless" lifestyle, i.e. do not follow the rest of the World in what they are up to
- Do not greed for things
- Work on needing as little as possible, a "mirror of God" has no needs, even if the body has needs for the purpose at hand. Own what you really need only.
- Avoid extravagance
- Own as little as possible and of basic functionality for the purpose at hand, e.g. a computer, smartphone suitable for communication
- Do not dress in such a way that you "scream" for attention, especially for women who instinctively wish for attention of their natural beauty.
- Do not look at another man/woman with desire. That triggers Satan. No fantasies of them undressed or in bed. Even images in the mind is detrimental.
- See the marriage with a man/woman as an eternal bonding and merging. Divorce is a sin (unless serious abuse is involved).
- Do not be arrogant because arrogance is a trait of Satan, i.e. the beast in you. It marks being incomplete.
- Treat others like yourself, including enemies or you are not like God who also provides for the misfits.
- Respect the "lifeless", i.e. those who are stuck in ignorance and the delusion of this World and do not be above them despite your ascension.
- Realize yourself that your Spirit actually is a part of God. Such realization will boost confidence and faith. Represent God in your best manner!
- If you begin to hear "voices" in your head, do not immediately think you are mentally ill but figure that it may be that you hear your own Spirit and the Holy Spirit. An "evil Spirit" is probably your self that needs mending. Do not obey an evil one but cleanse it.
- Be determined that your Body is not the real you and thus the intention and willpower of separation will aid your cause.
- Treat your body as your second you rather than an integral part of you. It may sound cruel, but treat it like an animal that cannot make its own wise decisions and wake up to your Spirit to control you.
- However, keep your Body also as good as an animal lover treats their pet, i.e. give it what it needs and wash and treat it well.
- Purify your Spirit if you have to, some Spirits are nasty or feisty and needs improvement but they have that basic understanding. Knowledge is the key for misguided Spirits. If they were not imperfect they would not be here.
- Meditation can be good to increase the focus from the Spirit by emptying the primitive mind of the Body from distractions.
- Contemplate life and what "God" can really be unbiased from what the world religions say. Relearn what you have learned.
- You have to eventually deal with your own Spirit, so if the Spirit seems evil it has to be purified. There is no Satan or demons except yourself. So the "whispers of Satan" is yourself. However, the Holy Spirit (GOD) can use deception as part of a test. Be awake.
By adherence to what I have made written above including information that people can probably find in the Scriptures, then God will become more abstractly "visible" in your life. Everything can be summarized as to have the Body restrained like a dog, even if the expression may sound very cruel it is a very good metaphorical way of describing things. But in some cases it may be the opposite if their Spirit is an evil one then the Body may have to cleanse the Spirit instead, but once it is, the Body should be kept in control because it is what faces the deceptive World while the Spirit is like an "aggregate". Some of us may have worse Spirits than others depending on the failure in previous cycles. Be prepared for anything!
Finally I can say that it is a symbiosis between Body and Spirit, and they should not really work as two units but as one. When both parts are mended they will meld with each other on cognitive level, but when the body reaches its end so should the Spirit as is written in one part of the true account of Quran. Otherwise if being a failure, the Spirit will once more start over with a new body.
I anyways hope that the guide above will help someone find their Spirit. I shall return with updates later, God willing.