This is mainly for you! Now you have mentioned that we were created as test to see if we worthy of becoming parts of “God”. So I have a few questions, I will list them here:
1- What is God? 2- What is God made of? 3- When did God come into existence? 4- Who created God? 5- What is God’s purpose, mission and reason? Other than testing us? 6- Why create this vaste universe just to test spirits on earth, which is negligible in size compared to the universe? 7- Why now? 8- What was before the creation of this universe and humans? 9- What happens after the world ends? 10- If we succeed and become part of God, what next? 11- When we become independent mind in God, what will be our purpose then? 12- Will we always be below God? 13- Can we turn against God for total control? Instead of being part? Since God has the power to erase us? 14- Why do you want to become part of God? 15- Have you ever thought that maybe you are trying to create meaning out of a meaningless world? What I mean is that we do not benefit from this but God created us to benefit in some way then dispose of us, by growing our spirit or not (people use that just to give themselves meaning)? It’s even hard to write the question since everything is sooo complicated!!!
The answers have been answered already multiple times on the forum, but I can answer them again, and perhaps improve the pedagogy.
1. "God" is a "platform of existence", could be perceived as a singularity, which means it takes basically no space but still contains immense mass somehow although as we know mass is just a projection of energy. We can say we live within the sphere of "God" and are an active part of it if we evolve an independent mind, i.e. take part, otherwise we are just slavish beings who are autonomously driven by the bipedal creatures in which we reside, which is not much of a life, is it?
2. "God" is not made of any mass, it is an energy-like projection of mere "waves" if so to speak, and which also projects the solid and non-solid universe in which we live. A similar mode of existence awaits the one who makes it through this test. It is not possible to determine any particular substance of which "God" is made of, because "God" exists unconditionally.
3. "God" is infinite and has always been in existence, it is a phenomenon which we humans may have incredible difficulty understanding because it evades our shallow logic. Time is only relevant because it is created with movement and mass and we know everything of that through Einstein's Relativity Theory. Because there is no mass on "God" level, there is also no ordinary concept of time, but because the 'High Realm' can change in features, there may be some sort of sequencing at least there. So for our logic to understand, because there exists no time as we know it, then "God" simply is without being in a time concept.
4. "God" can on a fundamental level not have a creator; definite logic clears it up and so "God" must be an infinite being which simply exists without prerequisites. Logic tells that if this is true for "God" then humans can also be eternal. Time is only there because we experience the world's changes every second. People do not even experience time at the same speed, oftentimes.
5. Development of features and expressions. Our minds is something which is being formed through stimuli and taking shape within the "sphere of God" and so our independent mind is part of it. You can say evolution is the "purpose, mission and reason" for "God".
6. To create a believable scene and "drama", you may think that all which you see takes space, but it does not and I told you "God" is a singularity. Also what happens is due to pre-written lore which is often called prophecies.
7. What why now? There have been recurrent cycles of the universe.
8. Another cycle of the universe, in which for example Gabriel and Michael took part.
9. Another cycle of the universe.
10. We will be controllers of existence, in symbiosis and consensus with figures like Gabriel and Michael but also newcomers like Eysua and Musa etc. We will direct the next cycle of the universe and decide the "drama".
11. Continuing the development together which other independent minds.
12. We are a percentage of "God" and "God" is not one person and we can become the biggest share if we develop our mind, but there is no direct hierarchical system where it matters who is above or below.
13. If you turn against the other shares of "God" they can erase you and it would take you becoming 50% of the total mental power of Elohem to stand a chance. If you are not interested in taking part you are not interesting to them.
14. I cannot become something I already am, but I can grow my significance i.e. the size I have in the symbiosis. When the mind is undeveloped I am basically 0%, but I am still part of God although I am insignificant and has little influence on anything. The question is a bit silly actually, who would not want to become a Being and a mind of their own?
15. Once upon a time, roughly 10-15 years ago, I did philosophize a lot and "tried to create meaning out of a meaningless world" and I gradually found there to be a more meaningful agenda behind our apparently meaningless world. I know what you mean, but this is not the case. "God" benefits the way through gaining traits and features, but you are definitely kept if your mind is potent and sharp, it is all in how remarkable you make yourself. You are a creation of "God" for a purpose to develop and so take the only logical course in existence. Fundamentally, the only purpose everything has is to develop, just look at evolution, it is a kind of parable "God" has used, look at life itself is even used as a parable in Quran's 36th chapter. But you see it is meaningless to develop the body, other than keeping it healthy because inactivity makes it fragile, because it is anyways going to die, but you can develop your mind because it will persist through death. No reason to hoard possessions because you lose them anyways. You do not need luxury to develop the mind, no material item at all actually.
Aviel: Immanuel, Thank You very much for the work you do. Thank you for your insight, IM SINCERELY THANKFUL! There are people to whom your work is very important, and I can and will raise my hand for being one of them.
Jul 31, 2017 10:29:55 GMT
Immanuel: You are welcome, hansolo. It is for your sake that I am doing it primarily, but I am also a bit curious myself regarding the underlying lore. Persistent research and critical thinking has led to a great breakthrough.
Aug 13, 2017 19:08:46 GMT
nullandvoid: Wondering what a future with only non-dualistic people would be like?
Jan 28, 2018 14:53:12 GMT
Immanuel: Symbiotic existence, like a permanent telepathic coexistence. This is why humans are placed to learn to coexist on Earth on a very basic level and even with marriages, in order to be ready for a greater union by developing from there.
Feb 2, 2018 21:32:19 GMT
Immanuel: Our challenge here is Homo sapiens' self-preservation and other instinctive drives/motivations, which makes people think in "dualistic" ways.
Feb 2, 2018 21:34:12 GMT
hftwo: Immanuel do you believe that You will be able to do "Godly" things during this Immanuel-life-time? Because I do think if Jesus said that you will. e able to do these things and even greater! But logically thinking to get Godlike powers...
Oct 4, 2018 10:48:45 GMT
hftwo: ... one needs to become perfect /totally complete as a being. I do not count on my self, because it seems like the sex commandment is something that I usually break.
Oct 4, 2018 10:49:35 GMT
hftwo: How can I count myself as a perfect being if I cannot control the reproduction urges of the body?
Oct 4, 2018 10:50:10 GMT
hftwo: But at the same time, I do not want to be a human any longer, I do not want to be weak any longer.
Oct 4, 2018 10:50:49 GMT
cerulean: learning to live each day as the last i.e giving our best at each moment, not allowing for sloppiness in thinking and doing, not even for a second. Not allowing the postponing of what should be done
Oct 10, 2018 18:51:29 GMT
cerulean: We should learn to do that, and then all other things will be easier. By adopting a way of being instead of just focusing on abolishing those apparent wrong acts such as masturbation.
Oct 10, 2018 18:55:42 GMT
Immanuel: I might seem to prescribe impossible goals, but I also say that we do reside in a creature which is an animal and you will not be rid of its functionality without killing it and the creature as an animal has needs which are inevitable.
Nov 4, 2018 21:01:04 GMT
Immanuel: What the "Ten Commandments" counteract is the enslaving effects of the body. Furthermore, I am still not convinced about what the seventh command says as it probably says "unnecessary sex". Jesus gave a recommendation of not even looking upon a woman.
Nov 4, 2018 21:05:37 GMT
Immanuel: Jesus' word of not even looking upon a woman (or man) suits that of no unnecessary sex. It is about that sexual trigger in the mind which is spoke of. Pay attention to that translators usually add "other" within parentheses, meaning it is about ANY woman.
Nov 4, 2018 21:11:06 GMT
Immanuel: "but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28 NASB
Nov 4, 2018 21:17:55 GMT
cerulean: Right, so one should probably adopt an entire way of living, instead of focusing on one thing, because many other things can lead to that one thing you are trying to keep away from.
Nov 5, 2018 12:44:38 GMT
Immanuel: Yes, this is about a way of living rather than a dumb set of rules. People have incorrectly referred to the so-called 'Ten Commandments' as laws to uphold for the sake of worship, but this is wrong. They are guidelines in order to maintain a conscious lif
Nov 5, 2018 18:38:31 GMT
Immanuel: Unfortunately the first lines of the Commandments were distorted so badly it looks like they sanction religious worship. While they seem to promote relinquishing the mind, the truth is they that say the straight opposite.
Nov 5, 2018 18:43:25 GMT
hftwo: Just "Be" is that simple
Jan 11, 2019 12:54:40 GMT
hftwo: You have everything You need, You have Yourself, or is it?
Jan 11, 2019 12:55:25 GMT